Location: 179 East 86th Street ,New York, NY 10028
Hours: 9 am -12 am Daily
Description: Say the words “Papaya King” and franks and tropical drinks will instantly come to mind. Papaya King has been called by Zagat the “best, cheapest (stand-up) lunch in the city” and “as vital to NYC as the subway.” Critic Ed Levine of New York Eats calls it the “best hot dog in the world” and Julia Child and Anthony Bourdain both agree it’s the best hot dog in New York. Over the years, Papaya King has played host to movie stars, rock stars, presidents, business titans, and most importantly, New Yorkers and visitors from all walks of life.
Breakfast : Typical Breakfast Sandwiches
Lunch, Dinner: Choice of any Combo:
• The Original – 2 Hot dogs with Kraut, NY onions or relish, and a 16 oz. drink.
• Chili Combo –
2 Hot dogs with chili and a 16 oz. drink.
• King Combo – 2 Hot dogs with Kraut, NY onions or relish, fries, and a 16 oz. drink.
• Jumbo Sausage – All beef sausage with sauteed onions and peppers, fries, and a 16 oz. drink.
The 1932 – Hot dog with Kraut, NY onions or relish, fries, and a 16 oz. drink.
• The Grand Slam – 2 Specialty hot dogs or 3 classic hot dogs, fries, and a 16 oz. drink.
• Chicken Sandwich – 1 Chicken sandwich, fries, and a 16 oz. drink.
• Chicken Tender – 5 Piece chicken tenders, fries, and a 16 oz. drink.
YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR CITY DINING PASS BEFORE YOU ARE SEATED FOR CARD VALIDATION.
RECOMMENDED TIP PER PERSON: $4 FOR LUNCH & DINNER